Ground for hope, action & justice
We offer these ready-to-book workshops, but also design workshops or seminars based on your needs and circumstances! More workshops in the making. Feel free to reach out!
Leading the Change with Regenerative (Food) Systems
A 3-day workshop for enthusiastic change-makers that want to learn about the transformative potential of regenerative systems and permaculture to reach sustainable change in the (food) system
- You’ll learn about the holistic concept of regenerative development and discover its difference to sustainable development
- You’ll learn about the concept of permaculture (green + social) and its concrete transformative potential
- Applying your newly acquired knowledge to the question: How can regenerative (food) systems concretely look like? What do we need for that?
- Hands-on tools to bring regenerative thinking into your own work and projects
- Lots of new motivation, connections, hope and new tools for a sustainable transformation!
“Thank you for giving us the space to reflect on ‘modernity’, our world, ourselves, our own values and to explore, together, potentials for Change.”
“One major, beautiful feature of the workshop was the quality of listening, fostered by the facilitators, that enabled high quality, sensible and kind interactions among participants. I felt overwhelmed by so much benevolence.”
“They created a space where everyone felt welcome and encouraged to explore how the principles can be applied in our work and life. The exchanges were honest, rich, and thought provoking. The selection of the participants added richness and diversity to the experience.”
A capacity building workshop on climate justice and critical thinking that addresses systemic discrimination and focuses on the potential of taking responsibility for our common planet.
- What does climate justice mean and how can we reach justice for all?
- What is decolonisation, what does it entail and what does it mean for you and me?
- Why restoring our relationships with people is deeply connected to restoring our relationships with nature
- What does (de)colonisation have to do with climate justice and regeneration?
- In collaboration with Anna, a Sámi reindeer herding family member, we aim to provide education about our last indigenous population in Europe and the long history of systemic violence against indigenous rights, climate and biodiversity.
Restore Relationships: Decolonisation and Climate Justice for everyone (in Sweden and Germany)
It’s thyme to regenerate
(in Germany & Sweden)
This workshop bundels our core topics and skills for you and serves as an catalyst into regenerative thinking and sustainable change in your personal life. The duration can be between 3 and 9 days long and they take place in different beautiful locations in Germany or Sweden. These workshops will always include the three dimensions.
- What is regeneration and why do we need it?
- Reflection & Action: What’s my role in it?
- Intro of body & earth-based regenerative practices
- What does my way of living have to do with sustainability and social justice?
click for more infos
(in Everode, Germany)
Regenerate with the seasons – 1 year program
This is a one year program for people committing to an empowering journey towards personal regeneration. Together we journey through the inevitable seasons of life while learning from each uniqe quality: birth, growth, death and composting. We explore the many possibilities of restoring your resources and designing a life in line with natural cycles and principles of regeneration. By the end of the year, you will have a deep sense for what regeneration feels like, have restored your energy and prepared or implemented the first steps of regenerative practices in your life. Make this your personal commitment into a more meaningful and balanced life.
topics covered and events offered
- The “new” paradigm of regeneration: what is it? why do we need it?
What is the difference to current paradigms?
- What is living system thinking and why is it important?
- How do we learn to think, act and be regeneratively?
– Deep ecology, permaculture, embodied restoration work, conscious leadership, deep listening and much more…
- Dismantling oppressive systems and personal regeneration
– Which groups, qualities and traits are currently oppressed in our “colonial capitalist patriarchal system”? (term by Bell Hooks) How are we affected by that? How can we face hurtful truths and integrate them into our personal regeneration?
- Community-based and nature-based learning and reflecting
- Visits and workshops on regenerative farms or spaces
Structure and flow
Hybrid of online and offline sessions
A 3-buddies system: next to getting to know and being part of the whole group, you will find two partners in the beginning, who will be your closest contacts during the year
The 5-day kick-off and celebrative ending workshops take place in presence. One 3-day empowerment workshop will happen in between in presence. The rest will be online meetings, seminars and self-organized group meetings.
Price – and payment policy
The price of our workshops covers our facilitation rate, workshop equipment and a yearly donation to regenerative projects where we have learnt from and worked with in the past. In this way, your payment flows directly into new regenerative structures.
If not specified, the costs for food and accomondation are not included and must be paid separately. Check workshop descriptions for more details.